Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Things I got from Grunt ( my late ass post )

~ Last blog till Dec 27th
Happy Holidays :) ~

Grunt store has a grand opening and yes I know this blog is super late but Pheonix has been alittle bit of a problem to me lately, it kept kicking me off and saying NO..
So without further adieu I give you GRUNT.

I only could do two different outfits because of the Pheonix hates Harley day it put upon me yesterday and the " I dont want to do anything today " Tuesday I am having.

The first outfit from
Grunt I fell IN LOVE with because of it's Army boots and the fact it reminds me of my friend in the Navy which has nothing to do with the outfit at all is " Hard Army Outfit".
Let me tell you when I put the outfit on my attraction was to the SHOES they are awesome and the fact anything boot style turns me on. ( they do require some moding )
After awhile the skirt started to make me mad so it gave me a reason to strip butt naked and prance around in my underwear, not to mention that belt fits great on my butt.

The last outfit is the 10L outfit special because it/was their grand opening this weekend. " I've been a bad girl" is the right name for this outfit for it bearing midriffs, collar popping and super short daisy duke style shorts, it makes me a happy camper and it made my boyfriend a very happy camper as well. and I got to pose with a car.



Style Card:

Outfit 1:
Hard Army Outfit by Grunt

Skin: CSTAR ( retired got in 08 )
Hair- Magika- Cinta 49L ( during christmas sale )
Bracelets- +DV8+ ( freebie )

Outfit 2:
" I've Been A Bad Girl" Outfit by
Grunt

Skin: CSTAR ( retired got in 08 )
Hair- Magika- Cinta 49L ( during christmas sale )
Bracelets- +DV8+ ( freebie )
Shoes- Sn@tch
Headphones-Cobrahive

No comments:

Post a Comment