Tuesday, February 1, 2011

*EverGlow* Poses...Zombie Creep

Today is Feburary 1st and you know what that means...
Today I am gonna show you some cool poses from *EverGlow* that I got yesterday ( which was the last day of their sale )

If you click on the pictures they get bigger ( dont want to stretch the heck out of my blog )

Each pose was a whopping 25L each and sets were 200L each so in total I spent about 275L on all these great poses.

They arent named but they are numbered so I gave the number codes so you can easily find them within the packs

Enjoy!

Style Card:

Poses by * EverGlow *
Pants- Sn@tch
Shoes- Sn@tch
Muzzle- Sn@tch
Bracelets- +DV8+
Suspenders- Rezlpsa Loc.
Bloody Face- Concrete Flowers
Necklace- Kosh
Bra- Rotten Defiance
Hair- Truth
Skin- Heartsick
Body Wounds- Street Dermatology

No comments:

Post a Comment