Saturday, May 7, 2011

JeSyLiLO you steal my little heart



Saturday time at last so I am free to break out the feathers and get freaky in my own little seclusion.

I give my props to probley the cutiest skin maker I have met JeSyLiLO who made this awesome skin for all of you to purchase and I am sure if you are a deticated blogger you have come across her skins in the past.
Check the picture below to see what other types she made for show:::
They vary between Tan and Pale which their own unique makeup and shading. Can't get any better then this.


Also a mention to the talented store ::BeautyCode:: who sent me these cool silver hooped earrings which are beautiful and I had to put them in here to show you guys, they also come in gollllllllllldddddd which I will put in my blog soon.
I have to say I don't wear earrings much but I do enjoy these very much plus no modding required which makes me happy....

Outfit by MIAO

Shoes by A-BOMB

Hair by …::Beautiful Dirty Rich::…

Skin by JeSyLiLO * NEW *

Earrings by .::BeautyCode::.

No comments:

Post a Comment