Friday, September 30, 2011

StyleWard::Alittle bit of Me

 As of the last couple of days I have been trying to find something new to blog about, as well as find some mesh designers to blog, because I eventually want an all mesh thing going on in my SL life.
So this post is gonna be a random StyleWard because I had a beautiful new outfit from +++BlueBlood+++ which the skirt would not fit on me no matter how much I changed shape, modded or screamed.
So I created a look based on some snippets from her previous add-ons.
::Style Ward Items::

+++BLUEBLOOD+++ - Corset, Stockings(Shorts are apart of it)
KOSH- Under Shorts
Alice Project- Hair
+DV8+ - Bracelets 
Violent Seduction - Shoes ( which are apart of a group gift outfit )
Haut.Monde- Skin- Naturel
Negaposi - Eyes in Clover
StillLife- Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment