Friday, October 7, 2011

Get Out of My Head

 ::Whats New::

JeSyLiLO- two different skins
Top one is a new group gift skin, Halloween themed. Very Red
Bottom one is from the Zombie Popcorn hunt going on. I love how messy it is.

Concrete Flowers- They came out with more versions of the " My Own Tree Necklace"
In all 4 of the seasons ( currently wearing Autumn )
Fall is my favorite but Winter has an awesome design.
:Mashooka: - Tirsha Sweater ( Mesh ) 
Charcoal
I love putting it over outfits turning it into a jacket.
American Bazaar - Cindy Nipple Dress ( white )
Comes in a pack for the man/female FTLO Boo for 2

::What Else I am Wearing::

Emery - Panda Hat
+DV8+ - Bracelets
Violent Seduction - Shoes
Kosh - Stockings
LovemeBrutal - Poses
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow love the second skin! I defs wants it.

    Yours, Persephone Vlodovic

    ReplyDelete