Friday, July 13, 2012

Fifty Linden Friday

 Fifty Linden Friday

and stuff. 

 Hello all, welcome to this edition of photo overload.
Instead of doing the usual meshing together pictures for a photo over op, you get multiples...YAY

So Fifty Linden Friday was today and punching out this blog before it is over with..

Wasabi Pills has two versions of their new hairstyle Princess ( Chocolate mint and Vanilla Pudding ) of course I went straight to the Vanilla Pudding because it has pink in it and resembled the most to my RL hair color and all. Wasabi Pills also has two hair styles in other venues..Hair Fair 2012 and FaMeshed.

Also in it to win it on Friday is Glitterati with her Peace Out Poses ( which are for the most part all the pictures, I am missing a pose )..They also have a couple more goodies for you including male poses, couple poses and a pose box. I have been in love with Glitterati poses so I was very lucky to have enough lindens this time around to purchase this pack..
 I have also been meaning to blurb about these awesome Zebra Confy Leggings I got as a Inworld group gift from BLAH...Not only are they low riders but they look super shiny and finished ready...I look forward to using them in other looks in the future.

Also I dipped into my funds for these awesome Artilleri gabriella glasses for 120L...I been looking for cat eyed glasses for a long time and I do believe I will never take them off.

::ROLLCALL::

Nails : Sn@tch
Mouth : [soap]
Glasses : Artilleri
Ring : LouLou
Shoes : Pirate Arts
Shirt : Rezlpsa Loc
Skirt : Twins Fashion
Leggings : BLAH
Bracelets : +DV8+
Skin : PinkFuel
Hair : Wasabi Pills
Poses : Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment