Tuesday, July 10, 2012

[insert title here]

[insert title here]

Yes I do not know what to name this blog or maybe cause it is 6am and I havent gone to sleep yet, reguardless this is a look with some hidden surprises. Dun dun Dun.

Before I went to sleep the other night I did some Lucky Board camping at [Rockberry] when I first started SL this was the first skin store I ever got skin from and I would camp at the Lucky boards till I got some. EUREKA..I got two before I passed out at my computer. Apple2/Natural tone, is the one I am currently wearing and it isn't shiny or has a tone of add-on's simple and nice. Cha Ching.
Also in this weeks Designer Circle, Kennedy's strikes again with these F*ing fabulous "Strutters". They are mesh, beautiful and comes with legwarmers that since my " Oh so tiny " frame they go to my knees so I had to do some replacing. THE BEST THING...about these mesh shoes are the fact they are Color Hud Changable...you heard me foo'. 
I love it you can change the stockings, lacings, trim, heel even the darn laces. How adorable are they?


Alittle blurb for [DandelionWine] I absolute love love love these Mesh Tofu Yellow top. I have worn it around and showed it off and I cant get enough of it... Comes in sizes XS to XL and has a sister color Pink. ( Pink has a flower instead of a pineapple on it )

:: ROLLCALL ::

Shirt:: [DandelionWine]
Hair:: Magika
Makeup :: Sorry.Asia
Ring :: Leo-Nt
Nails :: Sexy Mama
Bracelets :: +DV8+
Horns :: Material Squirrel
Mouth :: [soap]
Eyes :: Negaposi
Shorts :: Paper Doll
Shoes :: Kennedy
Skin :: [Rockberry]

No comments:

Post a Comment