Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Stained Clothing w/ Troll wear


 Stained Clothing

& Other taddy bits.

Today I was approached by a new designer called Stained Clothing who wanted me to blog their stuff and of course after looking at the array of mesh shirts and soon to be other goodies, I was very much pleased to blog them, and be a frequent one at that.
I also got my sissy to pose around with me too so bonus!

Stained Clothing mesh shirts are around 149L comes in an array of sizes.
They are awesome and the XS fit me..Hell yeah..I feel small and barbie like..Not to mention I look like Jessica Simpson.

Remember Concrete Flowers???
They are so popular and made oddities that my sissy loves so much well they are TEMPORARY CLOSING and it truly makes me very sad. The good news however is that all their stuff is now a mere 25L for all your clothing, shoes, accessories..Everything. By July 31st their doors will be open..but don't you fret their sister store KOSH will still be available to you.
ON Sissy::

SKIN: Al Vulo
EARS: AITUI
SHAPE: Dizeuro Amat
EYEPATCH: Solid Eye System
NECKLACE: Concrete Flowers (Grandad's Compass)
SOCKS: Concrete Flowers (Bobble Toe Socks Rainbow)
BRIEFS: Concrete Flowers - Briefs Maze - 1
HAIR: booN BMB103 hair red RIGGED MESH
CROWN: Royal Crown ~Mesh Market
( made by a very dear friend to her )
TANK: ::SC:: Smoker Chick Tank (XS

( She was very detailed XD )


ON Harley::

Lipstick: KOSH
Eyeliner: L.Fauna
Ears: :mused:
Ring: Concrete Flowers
Eyes: Negaposi
Skin: PinkFuel
Shirt: Stained Clothing ( Pink Swag)
Mouth: [soap]
Hair: Wasabi Pills
Shoes: Sn@tch
Skirt: [Crash Republic]
Nails: Sn@tch
Bracelets: +DV8+

ON Cameron::

Shirt: Stained Clothing ( Anonymous Swag )
..I am guessing on that one he never gave me a notecard.

Poses:: Check the side bar, I am pretty sure I used them all..Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment