Tuesday, August 28, 2012

:: Shameless :: & Mid Week Madness

 So this is my in the short of time blog...I have been playing ALOT of GuildWars 2. My Bad.

Anyways Mid Week Madness is this week with their beautiful cheap clothes and I got to sample these beautiful thigh high mesh red boots from .:KaShOeY:. They are mesh as I said and comes in a bunch of sizes from plump to petite ( I wear a small ), and are very well made.

My friend from ::Shameless:: ( which is a new upcoming and has no damn LM ) made this very awesome mesh checkered tank top that comes in variety of colors and sizes for your all out outfits and if your like me...your unique outfits that have no point. ^ _ ^

:: ROLLCALL ::

BOOTS: .:KaShOeY:.
NAILS: Rezlpsa Loc
TATS: GrungeInk
NECKLACE: PinkFuel
COLLAR: Delicious
PIERCINGS: P
MOUTH: [ soap ]
CROWN: [P/a]
BRACELETS: Rotten Toe
HAIR: TRUTH
MAKEUP: L. fauna
SKIN: ( IS )
SKIRT: [Chloe]
POSES: Phresh
SHIRT: ::Shameless::

No comments:

Post a Comment