Friday, September 7, 2012

Goodies of the Day

Stained Clothing has yet to release this beauty yet, but he loves me so much that he has let me blog it early. YAY!! It is called " On Crack Cutt off " which is a shirt that has no middle but kinda like a drapery. Of course since I am the way I am, I turned it into a dress.

Glitterati also has this free fence prop which I took advantage of and it is so awesome ( 10 poses )
The Sea Hole had a sale recently for their moving sale and everything was 50L ( most yellow products ^ _ ^ ).
 I bought these mesh pants and other goodies ( which will be in other blogs upcoming ) in Pineapple a color. I love food to describe a color. 

Lastly, modelled by my friend Misa,  Aeva has produced these beautiful Twisted Sparkle Corsets in the name of the Twisted Hunt 2012. 30L gacha corsets come in many different colors, and I will indeed have to get more 

:: ROLLCALL ::

STOCKINGS & GARTER : Barley Legal
SKIN: [Atomic]
SHOES: Stained Clothing
SHIRT: Stained Clothing * NEW *
PIERCINGS: Phoebe
LIPS: Cstar
EYE MAKEUP: Candy Mountain
RINGS:: A.Y.Y & Concrete Flowers
NAILS: Rezlpsa Loc
HAIR: Wasabi Pills
BANGLES: P.i.X.X.i.S
PANTS: The Sea Hole *NEW*
POSES: Glitterati

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

On Misa::

Skin: Panda Punx Myri August Group Gift
Top: Aeva // Twisted Sparkle Corset // Candy  * NEW *
Tattoo: ::::Geisha:::: 
Necklace: St.Valentine
Bracelet/Rings: Mermaid Tales Bracelet and Ring
Glasses: ::Leo-Nt:: Gacha Funny Glasses [Pink-Skully]
Pant/Bottoms: [Sassy Kitty Designs] Valentine Panties Cutie Pink
Eyes: Hearteyes Cool Grey
Hair: Truth Hair: Leilani Flowers Pink/ Tisha Tahiti
Bubbles: Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment