Sunday, October 7, 2012

Cheetah Fairy

 "My last post of the Designer Circle for this round"

Barely Legal- Seaside Thoughts- Mesh Outfit
Comes in two parts shirt or top. 5 Sizes.
I actually got alot of compliments on this top while I was shopping for new hair.

P.i.X.X.i.S - Mouth Pearls.
I absolutely adore the fun colors.

{:ThirteenTH:} - Cheetah Unisex Tattoo
One of those tattoos you love because it can be put to anything for instance my cheetah fairy look here..
Doesnt make sense but does it have to?

:: BLURBS::

I bought this beautiful hair today from Ploom, I follow the owner on Plurk! and I have to say this hair is so much better than in pictures..kinda one of those hands on hairs..Hand on Hair..^_^ I am funny.

Hair- Penny II- Mesh- 2 sizes
I bought Dipped I which was 200L

:: ROLLCALL::

BRACELETS: Phoebe
NAILS: Rezlpsa Loc
WINGS: S.A.D
EYELASHES: Eyelure
BOOTS: Smexy
SKIN: Ys & Ys
HAIR: Ploom * New *
OUTFIT: Barely Legal * Designer Circle *
TATTOO: {:ThirteenTH:} * Designer Circle *
MOUTH: Pearls * Designer Circle *
POSES BY Poseys and IlAYA

No comments:

Post a Comment