I regret to inform you, due to personal reasons I can no longer blog. Thank you so much for putting up with me for so long.
One day I will be back...

Monday, October 29, 2012

Music is never Forgotten





This round of Forgotten Closet is anything to do with Music...and here is some things you can find.

Emily Dress - Mesh - 7 Sizes 
I love love love the sleeves it is my favorite part of the dress
Loose Sweater/A7X - Mesh - 5 Sizes
" Keep calm and listen to Aveneged Sevenfold"
Instant Love.

Music Note - Earrings 
Color scripted.

Treble Clef Gangsta Chain - Necklace
Scripted...you can pretty much change everything.

A brand new makeup selection from the Phoebe line in Aeva/Heartsick.
I have the chance to blog a couple of them and this time I am wearing Void in #2 
It is a very pretty skin with light lipcolor and smokey eyeshadow.
Forever choose the freckle skin. ^_^


:: ROLLCALL ::

NAILS: Rezlpsa Loc - Autumn Pack
SHOES: Black City 
STOCKINGS: [ Atomic ] - Happy Harajuku
DRESS: Sugar&Cynaide - Emily Dress *Forgotten Closet*
SHIRT DRESS: Sugar&Cyanide * Forgotten Closet*
EARRINGS: :Pixel Snobs: - Music Note Earrings *Forgotten Closet*
NECKLACE: Pomposity - Treble Clef Chain Necklace * Forgotten Closet *
SKIN: Aeva/Heartsick - Phoebe (Void #2 )* NEW*
HAIR: TRUTH - Josie - Gingers Pack
POSES by: Hateme and Eatme / .amato. / {pose maniacs}

No comments:

Post a Comment