Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Black Market Haul

 :: The Black Market ::

(flaunt) - Judas Cross 
These beautiful arm cuffs come in Gold and Silver

[ SAKIDE ] - Leather Pants - Camel
These are beautiful tight leather pants that come with different prim cuff options, of course I layered them with socks. ^_^

[IREN] - Skin - Helen 
I am absolutely in love with this skin, it has amazing texturing and shadowing along with the color which is perfect, and it was one of my favorites from this month's event.. Skin Addict for life!! 

 [Sauce] - Heartbreaker - Hearts
I posted this in my last post but I am so smitten with them they deserve a reprise.

ODE - Socks/Top
I was so much in like with the socks I had to put them over my jeans because I am very weird like that, and the top is MESH and comes in varies of sizes.

:: Mentionables ::

William and I went to [ni.ju] where I bought tons of makeup and eyes and not to mention all the beautiful yummy freebies. They are on the second floor. 

AND...

This beautiful, flowing short hairstyle from TRUTH that was a must buy in my opinion.

:: ROLLCALL ::

BANGLE: Phoebe - Zoe Bangle 
NAILS: Sn@tch - Black and White Cross
EYELINER: Corvus - Under Eyeliner
EYELASHES: Eyelure - #3
BOOTS: .:EC:. - Army Boots
TATTOO: [trs] - Love and Hate
ARMBAND: (flaunt) - Judas Cross * The Black Market *
PANTS: [SAKIDE] - Acidulous Leather Pants - Camel * The Black Market *
SKIN: [IREN]- Helen - Pale * The Black Market *
HEARTS: [Sauce] - Heartbreaker * The Black Market *
TOP: ODE - Shoulder Cross Top * The Black Market *
COLLAR: Hebenon Vial - Clockwork Collar
HAIR: TRUTH - Adeline - raven * NeW Release *
TOUNGE: [ni.ju] - Tounge Pierced * Free *
EARS:  [Mandala] - Steking Ears ( finally bought some )
SOCKS: ODE - Striped Socks- Brown * The Black Market*
POSES by Nani

No comments:

Post a Comment