DUE TO CRAZY WORK SCHEDULE POSTS WILL MOST LIKELY COME AT RANDOM TIMES.
NEXT POST IS ON MAY 25th 0r 26st!!
Stay Tuned and Thank you for your patience

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Yellow Pajama Love


:: The Arcade ::

(CM) - Pajamas - Footie 
So when I tried this gacha my heart was set on the Cow pajamas to be put into the plethora of cow stuff I collect and love. I got the yellow ones when I tested my luck and I love it, although I remind myself of a Teletubbie.

Curio Obscura - Scepter of Hearts
I was pretty much happy with whatever came out of the gacha, makes me feel like I am Sailor Moon, when you go into mouse look it makes it rain spark lies and shoots hearts. I enjoy this highly


:: ROLLCALL ::
( my friend William is just taking up space he is irrelevant )

CONDOM: Epic - Ohmai Kawaii Monster Condom
MAKEUP: Corvus - Punched Face
HAIR: Ploom - Penny II
SKIN: {.essences.}- Maria
PAJAMAS: (CM) - Footie Pajamas * The Arcade *
SCEPTER: Curio Obscura * The Arcade *

No comments:

Post a Comment