DUE TO CRAZY WORK SCHEDULE POSTS WILL MOST LIKELY COME AT RANDOM TIMES.
NEXT POST IS ON MAY 21st 0r 22nd!!
Stay Tuned and Thank you for your patience

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hymn of Nature

( my weird looking noooobb feet )

:: My Attic ::

Glam Affair put out this new skin for My Attic from the Renee collection for Christmas. I got Christmas 03 and it comes with different skins for eyebrow colors and hairbases.

[D]oki

I am in love with these Kitsune colored ears and tail, from [D]oki they comes in a vast array of colors and are perfect for any weird garden creature outfit you have..Like this. 

.::Kre-ations::.

I blame all my leaf loving exposure on Kre-ations for their " Hymn of the Nature " is a beautiful outfit that comes with Wings, Hat, and sexy like flapper bottoms. I am happy with the little butterfly that is perched on my boobs. Such a classy little outfit and I want to wander the woods now.

:: ROLLCALL ::

MOUTH: [ soap ]
EYESHADOW: cheLLe
HAIR: Magika - Early
FACE TATTOO: +Half-Deer+ - Faun Face
OUTFIT + HAT : .::Kre-ations::. - Hymn of the Nature
EARS + TAIL : [D]oki - Kitsune
SKIN: Glam Affair - Renee - Christmas Edition * My Attic *

No comments:

Post a Comment