Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hymn of Nature

( my weird looking noooobb feet )

:: My Attic ::

Glam Affair put out this new skin for My Attic from the Renee collection for Christmas. I got Christmas 03 and it comes with different skins for eyebrow colors and hairbases.

[D]oki

I am in love with these Kitsune colored ears and tail, from [D]oki they comes in a vast array of colors and are perfect for any weird garden creature outfit you have..Like this. 

.::Kre-ations::.

I blame all my leaf loving exposure on Kre-ations for their " Hymn of the Nature " is a beautiful outfit that comes with Wings, Hat, and sexy like flapper bottoms. I am happy with the little butterfly that is perched on my boobs. Such a classy little outfit and I want to wander the woods now.

:: ROLLCALL ::

MOUTH: [ soap ]
EYESHADOW: cheLLe
HAIR: Magika - Early
FACE TATTOO: +Half-Deer+ - Faun Face
OUTFIT + HAT : .::Kre-ations::. - Hymn of the Nature
EARS + TAIL : [D]oki - Kitsune
SKIN: Glam Affair - Renee - Christmas Edition * My Attic *

No comments:

Post a Comment