DUE TO CRAZY WORK SCHEDULE POSTS WILL MOST LIKELY COME AT RANDOM TIMES.
NEXT POST IS ON MAY 29th!!
Stay Tuned and Thank you for your patience

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Mortal Wolf

So I found out my line problem and will attempt to try it once this blog is done!! ^_^


This is another one of those blogs you do when your half out of it and ringing in the beginning of a New Year, of course my bestfriend is 5 hours ahead of me..so she is awake also intoxicated bringing on my New Year as well...But I say..lets get on with the styling.
For her Style Card * CLick Me * ( Within a reasonable hour cause she is still knocked out ) 


+ Divinity +

I must say I am proud of this brand with it's new necklaces " Mortal " and " Pecado ". Of course because the owner is amazing +Divinity+ put the two chains together as well as making them separated. " Mortal " is a long chain kind of sugar skull representation with added details to certain areas, but the ever holy " Pecado " is a white cross on a shorter chain. All three versions are Unisex and non mod. 

[D]oki 

As my profile on my blog states I have this weirdly obsession with anything that goes on my head. Examples include:: Horns, Antlers, Animal Ears or Headbands...[D]oki saved my heart with their product " Wolf " ( in tan ), which has been my favorite part of this here outfit. Wolf comes in many different styling from Adult tail to miniature pup tail ( wearing above ), and floppy ears that come with an amazing HUD to choose which way you want your ears to droop. Best part...when you type the ears go down. ^_^


:: ROLLCALL ::

COLLAR: Sn@tch
NECKLACE: +Divinity+ 
GLASSES: +Dv8+
MOUTH: [Soap]
NAILS: Zombie Suicide 
SUSPENDERS : Rezlpsa Loc
SHIRT: [Sakide]
HAIR: [Lelutka]
BOOTS: (Romance)
STOCKINGS: Rotten Toe
SKIN: Al Vulo
SHORTS: Chandelle
TAIL/EARS: [D]oki

No comments:

Post a Comment