Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Dark Blood


" So today I have been up since 9 am on my day off and I thought I would put together a random look mixing all the awesome things from various designers, and of course some blood shed was involved. "

Corvus - Bloody Nia Dress
I am super in love with this bloody dress and is happy to announce it is a new release at Corvus along with 7 other prints in dark tones. It is mesh and comes in five sizes from XXS to L.


This is another skin from A/H from their Valentine's Day collection called " Crush " it comes with different cleveage options. This skin features a small amount of makeup at the top of the eye and then a dark red lip color..and some additional makeup by Corvus to completely my look.

.::Kre-ations::. - Forced to Love / Tattoo Layer
So this is only part of the hunt item from the Tainted Love Hunt and it is a dark tattoo layer of a heart outline over the right side of my chest. It comes with a big heart that goes over the chest and over the closed to any unsuspected man or woman can take it from you...Mine was taken from me so I killed them ^_^



Pick Up Here

Skin - Aeva/Heartsick * NEW* 
Dress - Corvus * NEW* 
Tattoo - .::Kre-ation::. - *TLH*
-----------------------
Bruises - Corvus
Punched Face - Corvus 
Stockings - Happy Pencil
Boots - .:EC:.
Hair - TRUTH