Monday, March 25, 2013

Fragile

Ive been experimenting with piercings and stuff for mesh heads...so over the next couple weeks ( because you know I am SOOOO in love with this head, and will probley keep in on for awhile). 

*New*
[ACTION] - Hair 
This is a new hair release for all you happy little bunny lovers out there. Comes in a variety of colors as well. This hair is rather unique for it's top section which shows a darker root comparison from the rest of the length, not to mention the awesome bunny ears which come attached to the hair and has a Hud to change the colors.

Beusy - Shirt
I think this shirt is very cute and this is my first run with a shirt like this, the rolled up sleeve is something I think is very creative and it makes it a bit homey and comfortable..comfort is everything :)

*New Purchase*
RO - Bow
This is actually a marketplace freebie that I got when I bought a lot of the cheapie leggings and scarves. I think it is super cute and the spikes on it give it a little something over the top than the regular bows I am use to.



~Beauty Info~

Hair - Action Hair *New*
Shirt - Beusy  *New*
Bow - RO  *New Purchase*
Stockings - Teamcream *New Purchase*
-----------
Necklace Bow - [glow]
Piercings - Phoebe
Ring - Rotten Defiance 
Shorts - Chandelle