Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Flutterific Faeries




*Epic* - Faery Glitter Dress & Sparkle Dream Wings
I am a pretty fairy, and a quite bright one at that. The vibrant colors of the wing - dress duo is absolutely stunning. The wings are hand painted and come in two different ways...One for pictures: spread out and open and the other is for play time..if you click it it opens and closes with a flitter.

* New*
//elephante poses// - Call Me Maybe
All poses in this blog post is from the " Call me Maybe " pose pack. Each pose comes with a phone to fit the appropriate pose ( of course I am not wearing the phone ). The poses kinda speak for themself so I am gonna flutter away.

Luas - Crown & Belt - Misha
"Misha" is a very beautiful full outfit that I fell in love with the garland of leaves. These little leave belt and headdress are perfect for the little fairy in all of us.

Pink Acid - Candy Lips Necklace
I am always super sweet or so I am told *bat eyelashes* so I always make sure to have something on my lips or around my neck to signify that sweetness. These awesome sprinkley combo states just that. Want to try some?

* 1 L *
Things I Like - Glasses
At  the Kawaii fair inside the TIL store there are these cute little glasses for just 1L..Comes in Berry and Choco. nom nom Doughnut love.

~Beauty Info~

Wings - *Epic* *Fantasy Faire*
Dress - *Epic* *Fantasy Faire*
Necklace & Candy Lips - Pink Acid * New*
Poses - //elephante poses// * New*
Belt & Crown - Luas * New*
Glasses - TIL * 1 L *