Tuesday, April 30, 2013

LOTN: Oppa Neko Style

~As you can tell some things are different. This is my new life. My new template, my new style.
I decided to make an outfit specially to hang out with my new boyfriend because since he is a furry and I am, well a Kawaii Princess...I decided it would be a way to hang around at some of his favorite places instead of my troll places, and maybe because..well I care about him. Enjoy!! ~

~Beauty Info~
+------------+

Ears:: [ni.ju] :: " Short Gelf Ears "
Glasses:: ::NS:: :: "Sunglasses"
Helmet:: *Epic* :: " Kawaii Camo Neko Helmet "
Horns:: +Half-Deer+ :: "Lamb Horns ( Coal ) "
Tail:: {Lemon Tea} :: " Somali Neko Tail "
Pop:: Pretty Liar :: " Sloppy Pop (BlueRaspberry)"
Collar:: Delicious :: " Belt Collar "
Shoulder Pads:: PP :: " Military Shoulders "
Bell Collar:: ::Static:: :: "Neko Bell Collar "
Hair:: Ploom :: " Lislie "