Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Special Girl

I love this look, I took so many pictures of this outfit. The one problem I had was the gloves, I didn't quite get them because they didn't fit my fingers, but with a SLINK hand with the same style I am sure it will look better.

~ Patient Info ~

Sunglasses:: *Epic* :: " Kawaii Monster Shield " * Perfect Wardrobe *
Crabbie:: A&A :: " Cancer Crabbies " 
Bunny Ears:: +Mab+ :: " Bunny Ears ( Natural ) " *New*
Belt:: +Mab+ :: " Medieval Belt ( White/Silver ) " *Fantasy Faire *
Necklace:: :Sugar: :: " Hope Necklace " *Homeless Hunt *
Backpack:: [-p-] :: " Doki Pack ( pink ) " * Group Gift *
Bra:: Beusy :: " Pink Pearl " *New*
Poses:: //elephante poses// :: " Chasing Pavements " *150L @ The Black Fair*
Gloves:: Duck Nipple :: " Stella " *New*
Tattoo:: Corvus :: " Black Sun*New*
Lipstick:: Pink Acid :: " BDJ Lips *New*
Blouse:: {dollle*} :: " Sleeveless Blouse ( black ) " *New*
Leggings:: {Poptart} :: " Skinny Leggings ( Ice cream )*New*
Sandals:: FamelessChic :: " Wedge Sandals ( Floral ) " 
Hair:: D!va :: " Layla* Collabor 88 *



My new blog song...it is at low level so it wont scare people..Lol