DUE TO CRAZY WORK SCHEDULE POSTS WILL MOST LIKELY COME AT RANDOM TIMES.
NEXT POST IS ON MAY 21st 0r 22nd!!
Stay Tuned and Thank you for your patience

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Special Girl

I love this look, I took so many pictures of this outfit. The one problem I had was the gloves, I didn't quite get them because they didn't fit my fingers, but with a SLINK hand with the same style I am sure it will look better.

~ Patient Info ~

Sunglasses:: *Epic* :: " Kawaii Monster Shield " * Perfect Wardrobe *
Crabbie:: A&A :: " Cancer Crabbies " 
Bunny Ears:: +Mab+ :: " Bunny Ears ( Natural ) " *New*
Belt:: +Mab+ :: " Medieval Belt ( White/Silver ) " *Fantasy Faire *
Necklace:: :Sugar: :: " Hope Necklace " *Homeless Hunt *
Backpack:: [-p-] :: " Doki Pack ( pink ) " * Group Gift *
Bra:: Beusy :: " Pink Pearl " *New*
Poses:: //elephante poses// :: " Chasing Pavements " *150L @ The Black Fair*
Gloves:: Duck Nipple :: " Stella " *New*
Tattoo:: Corvus :: " Black Sun*New*
Lipstick:: Pink Acid :: " BDJ Lips *New*
Blouse:: {dollle*} :: " Sleeveless Blouse ( black ) " *New*
Leggings:: {Poptart} :: " Skinny Leggings ( Ice cream )*New*
Sandals:: FamelessChic :: " Wedge Sandals ( Floral ) " 
Hair:: D!va :: " Layla* Collabor 88 *



My new blog song...it is at low level so it wont scare people..Lol