Thursday, October 3, 2013

Candy Fair Lollipop


~ New Patient Information ~

Freckles:: [BIE] :: " Freckles 02 " :: * New *
Eyes:: {S0NG} :: " Izzie ( Pitch Eye ) " :: * New *
Socks:: Mon Cheri :: " OTK socks ( Comes with HUD )" :: * Candy Fair *
Poses:: Juxtapose :: " I'm A Sucker For You " :: * Candy Fair *
Nail Applier:: //elephante poses// :: " Pastel Reflections " :: * Candy Fair *
Dress:: CHaRM :: " Sweet Cakes Dress "  :: * Candy Fair *
Lipgloss:: The Sugar Garden:: "Sweet Luna Lipgloss ( Cotton Candy ) " :: * Candy Fair *
Ring:: GRUMBLE :: " Hooter Ring 9 " :: * Candy Fair *



~ Other Patient Information ~

Skin:: Mother Goose :: " YU "
Bangles:: +Half-Deer+ :: " Deer "
Ears:: [][]Trap[][] :: " Gelf Ears "
Antlers:: +Half-Deer+ :: " Jackalope ( cotton ) "
Teeth:: SHINE :: " Human "
Necklace 1:: [y] :: " Choco Ice "
Necklace 2:: LUAS :: " Cupcake "

( Picture by Rhi ) - I cant have shadows T^T

~Personal Patient Update~
Hello!!, 
This is my first post for the Candy Fair that starts tomorrow and also the first post with my beautiful bunny friend Rhi. I will post a linky to her blog so you can see what she is wearing. Just a friendly note if you LOVE LOVE LOVE Nail Appliers you will love the Candy Fair.

So my song for today is gonna be BTS " No "...Not sure why I don't have a reason...maybe it is so I can hear it again..lol