Saturday, October 26, 2013

Green Cats


~ New Patient Information ~

Arm Tattoo - Zombie Suicide :: " Bat Silhouette " :: * New *
( The hardest thing to take a picture of, Fun fact I have been wearing this release in every picture all week, and I have not been able to catch it in a picture..Lol )
Dress:: [y] :: " Dolly - Cats 1 " :: * New *
Necklace:: Cute Poison :: " Ouija Necklace " :: * Perfect Wardrobe *
Hair:: Magika :: " Sweet " :: * New Release *


~ Personal Patient Update ~

I am sorry this post is alittle drab, I am super busy lately and I havent had the time to make a proper post the last couple of days...the outfit is adorable just the pictures make me feel uneasy, maybe it is the pea green color...

Todays song is just alittle song I cant get out of my head at the moment..and prob one of my favorite movies that has Paris Hilton in it
Repo the Genetic Opera - Zydrate Anatomy