Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Baited for the Crossroad


~ New Important Information ~

Jacket:: NS:: :: Denim Jacket :: * Group Gift *
Hair:: Magika :: Such :: * New *


~ Other Important Information ~
* This post was creativity only *

Shoes:: *EPIC* :: Neo Mega Stompers
Tights:: Luckie :: Cutesie Heart Thights
Bodysuit:: Beusy :: Black Body Suit
Ring:: Axix :: Sweeties ( Cookie ) 
Choker:: PIDIDDLE :: Amorous Choker 
Stone Necklace:: Cute Poison :: Dreamstone 
Deer Necklace:: =krautuve= 
Headband:: Action :: Studded Headband
Silver Antlers:: [ContraptioN] :: Clemantlers
Black Antlers:: ::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations:: :: Vector Horns
Tail:: Aux :: Foxy Tails


~ Personal Update Information ~

Hey guys, I am so dumbfounded as to what to talk about so I am gonna babble..
I have been in and out of it lately...I am happy one minute and then the next I sit there contemplating life...not to much regretting it, but I wish I could do more in my current state than what I already have..the things I wish I could change, and do over. Like a big life do over...Sounds good right?
Todays Song:: Hyuna - Change