Friday, January 24, 2014

Pony, Open the Door

( I love this picture but I am sad the bow did a " I hate your hair so i am gonna glitch it " thing )

~ New Important Information ~

Hair:: [LCKY] :: Runa :: * New *
Eyes:: {S0NG} :: LoveLee ( Cold & BeMine ) :: * New *
Leggings:: *League* :: Folklore Leggings :: * Sale *
Suspenders:: * League * :: Grandad Braces :: * Sale *
Shoes:: Fri.day :: Cotton Mary Janes ( Panda ) :: * Marketplace Purchase *

~ Other Important Information ~

Leg Warmers:: [monso] :: My Leg Warmer
Kiss:: Izzie's :: Lipstick Kiss
Eye Makeup:: PMD :: The Liners 8
Tanktop:: {dollle*} :: Roll Up Plain Tee
Collar:: .Pekka. :: Ribbon Heart Collar
Scarf:: {yumyums} :: Bow Knit Scarf 
Tail:: {yumyums} :: Snow Demon Tail
Pwnie:: SilentSparrow :: Holding Pwnies ( Rusty ) 


~ Personal Update Information ~

My look is a bit simple today, I have been battling the cold, creativity and just lack of...I am doing terrible. Nuuuuuuuuuuu...I need some ramen noodles and a heater. When I do pictures I never really notice all the glitches till after I edit them..I am such a nub, with this look I had issues with SL not letting me equip certain things, and apparently when I logged back in today all the items I had try to take off previously just ended up coming back on, so I am taking pictures with two shirts on and not knowing it...lol Even though the pictures are below average, I love the look enough to keep them.
Today's Song:: Topp Dogg - Open the Door