Thursday, April 3, 2014

Out of Sync


~ New-venties ~

Skin:: Pink Acid :: Anakoi ( Cream ) :: * New *
" I very rarely change my skin anymore, this skin is very pretty on the face but however I do not like the body portion for me, myself personally, but this is coming from a person who only uses one skin brand anymore. I must admit though, I love this skin color on the SLINK hands, they look absolutely flawless"
LipBalm:: Pink Acid :: Dry Slick Lip Balm ( Baby Pink ) :: * SoHo Market *
Leggings:: {PopTart} :: Leggings w/ Heels ( Pastel ) :: * Suicide Dollz *
Dress: B.C.C :: Baby Moon Outfit ( Choco Mousser ) ::* The Cutie Moon Fair * 
Hair Clips:: Wimey :: Moon Clips ( RARE ) :: * The Cutie Moon Fair * 
Backpack:: Cooties :: Glitter StarMaker Backpack :: * The Cutie Moon Fair * 
Poses/Props:: Mien :: Playing the Princess :: * Fit For a Princess *
Earrings:: [Free Bird] :: Storybook Earrings :: * Fit For a Princess *
Mouthie Egg:: ~Kawaii~ :: Eggy Spoon ( Blue ) :: * Woodland Gacha *
Nail Applier:: {W&R} :: Jolie Boucle :: * Lolita Haven Group Gift *

" These nails are suppose to be a light pink with a purple band across the horizontal part of the nail, however it shows up super light, so when I edited it, it ended up not showing up as bright as I thought it would be. I will however try again to blog them, to show them off to their potential " 


~ Dress me up, Oppa! ~

Donut Bracelet:: [NoRe!] :: Donut Bracelet
Bear Knuckle:: [geek.] :: Bear Knuckles 
Eyes:: {S0NG} :: Alaska ( Ice ) 
Choker:: Pekka :: Ribbon Cross
Headband:: Alchemy :: Blossom Headband


~ Blurbble ~
All in all this was not my favorite post. There was somethings I wasnt happy with and I didnt think I put enough effort into this outfit. I am also finding it rather hard to blog certain things that I enjoy. Mostly cause I dont have the right accessories or shoes to pull it off...For example I love the gowns from Fit For a Princess...but I never used gowns before so I dont have any real stuff for it. I am gonna try ^^.