Thursday, April 17, 2014

Starlight Cross

~ New-venties ~
= HUD'DED

Tears:: [geek.] :: Ink Tears ( Pink ) :: * Comic Fair *
Pants:: R3VOLT! :: Jinx Pants :: * New *
Eyeliner:: Bella Elephante :: Peacock ( Ashes ) :: * Cosmetic Fair *
" 45L each with a mere 200L for a fatpack of  6 different feathered top eyeliners "
~~~
Shirt:: NS:: :: Mesh Another World Shirt :: * The Feeling *
Boots:: Zombie Suicide :: Disaster Boots ( V2 ) :: * Wicked Elite *
Nail Appliers:: Lolapop :: Isley Nails ( Rainbow ) :: * New * 
" 90L each located at the mainstore "
~~~
Poses:: //Elephante Poses// :: Walk Away :: * 100 Block *
Hair:: Exile :: San Francisco :: * The Seasons Story *
" The hair from Exile is more curly and wavy than shown. I had a huge editing problem because the green screen clung to the curls. So I shaped it to be more tame. Let your curls fly my loves. "

~ Dress me up, Oppa ~

Bangles:: Noodles :: Plastic Stars
Ears:: *Epic* :: Mesh Sylph Ears
Hair:: {PopTart} :: Oh Snap!back
Lipgloss:: The Sugar Garden :: Baby Liquishine
Necklace:: StrawBerry :: Pastel Goth
Piercings:: Cute Poison :: Stellar
Glitter Face:: //Elephante Poses// :: Glitter 
Eyes:: {S0NG} :: Hope 

~ Blurbble ~

So right now I am currently watching BTOB with my girlies, and I have to say after a couple days without blogging I have to say I am super sorry.
I am so busy with work and then I come home and I am shot..I fall asleep and then I wake up and like...what do I doooooooooooooo what do I makeee.

I also am gonna make symbols for all the crap I have that is HUDDED. I am too lazy to write all that out. So ✪ it is....oooo red...I DID MAGIC.

After this post I am gonna go through my desginers tab and update any information I may have to. * waves *