Sunday, May 11, 2014

Ballerina-X

~New-Venties~

Plant Thing:: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations :: Lovely Sumomos ( Seasalt - Follow ) :: * Puppet Fair *
" These little cuties come in multiple positions including one that bounces and fro-licks behind you "
Mouthie:: [Geek.] :: No Strings Attached :: * Puppet Fair Gift *
Outfit:: NS:: :: Ballerina Outfit :: * Puppet Fair *
" This outfit comes included with:: Slink Shoes,Mesh Layers,Tattoo Layers, Boobie Layers, Stockings, Gloves, Bandage, Dragonflies, Tiara and Wand ( Some not shown ) "
~~~
Wings:: Pantsu*Hunter :: Guardian of Roses (Amethyst Wings) :: * New *
Bat Necklace:: {W&R} :: Bat Necklace ( B&Purp) :: * New *
Poses:: //Elephante Poses// :: Hey Ya (#1) & Decisions On the Bay (#2) :: * VIP Group Gifts *


~ Dress Me Up, Oppa ~

Ears:: Mandala :: Fantasy Elf 
Crown:: Pretty Liar :: Cupcake Crown ( Bubblegum ) 
Flower Crown:: [-S-] :: Flower Crown ( Cotton Candy )
Antlers/Ears:: +Half-Deer+ :: Jackalope Antlers/Ears ( Fawn ) 
Lipgloss:: The Sugar Garden :: Luna Lipgloss ( Cotton Candy )
Collar:: *BOOM* :: Home by Midnight ( Doll Pink ) 
Kawaii Necklace:: Buttery Toast :: Im So Kawaii!! 
Eyes:: {S0NG} :: Adam ( Lavender & Space ) 
Under Eye Makeup:: Adore&Abhor :: Princess Blossom Eyeshadow ( Purple ) 
Freckles:: -UtopiaH- :: My Freckled Blush
Blush:: Pantsu*Hunter :: Animu Blush ( Tinted Black )
Anklets:: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations :: Tsubasa Pink 
Knee Blush:: {Sugar Heart} :: Knee Blush ( Big )
Skin:: The Sugar Garden :: Baby ( B Tone ) 
Hair:: +Spellbound+ :: Momo ( No Buns ) 
Boobs:: VS :: Cleavage 3.5
Wand:: HolliPocket :: Princess Candy Wand ( Zebra )

~ Blurbble ~

I hope you all enjoy this look as much as I loved to create it.
I dont celebrate Mothers Day so I have had alot of time this morning.

Also I wanted to say that my green screen candy handle anything meshy and frilly. SO when I edited this pretty tutu skirt. It was like...NO WAY..So it didnt have the best come out.

I am gonna play this game where the first song I listen to on my Itunes will be the highlight of this blog post. I call it " I ran out of original new music " 

^_^ This posts music is Zeromancer - Famous Last Words...I love all their music..they have deep meanings and Industrial Rock/Electronica beats.


No comments:

Post a Comment