Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Foxy Jaywalking

~ New-venties ~ 
۞ - Hudded // ۞  = Slink/Appliers

Monocle:: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations :: Tenebra monocle :: * Horror Haute *
" Special color sold for 50L during the Horror Haute event and located in the mainstore "
۞ Shoes:: [Geek.] :: Bowties R Cool ( Classic ) :: * Risque Business *
Sweater/Skirt:: [y] :: Sweater Weather ( White Fox ) :: * New *
Lipstick:: Pink Acid :: Heat Matte ( Her Heart ) :: * She & Him *
Horns:: {Amai} :: Demon's Halo Drip ( Black/Vanilla ) :: * New *

~ Dress Me Up, Oppa ~ 

۞  Ears:: Mandala :: Fantasy Elf 
Bow:: RO :: Briar Bow ( Leopard ) 
Collar:: Delicious :: Belt Collar
Ring:: LP :: Mustache Ring
Eyes:: The Sugar Garden :: Mori Eyes
Freckles:: -UtopiaH- :: My Freckled Blush 
Blush:: Dead Apples :: Anime Blusher
۞  Stockings:: Buttery Toast :: Them Bones ( Plain White ) 
۞ Skin:: The Sugar Garden :: Baby ( B Tone ) 
Hair:: +Spellbound+ :: Snowberry ( Red ) 
Poses:: //Elephante Poses// :: Elizabeth, Every Breath & Fancy

~ Blurbble ~ 

I dont have much to say tonight except the fact I am head first, knees deep into a drama called Shut Up Flower Boy Band. You dont even understand...I am so into it that I watched 10 ( 1 hour ) episodes in 2 days. That is a lot for me because I get bored of dramas so easily ( Dont even get me started on Love Rain ) . I got a girly crush on Sungjoon and Lee Min-ki.

I am sorry this post is late going out, I lost power so I havent been around to post this. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment