Sunday, June 29, 2014

Eyes on You


~New-venties~

Bottom Picture Poses:: //Elephante Poses// :: We Are One :: *Rhapsody*
Rings:: Zombie Suicide :: Quija & Pentacle :: * Suicide Dollz *
Shoes:: EMPORIUM :: Quan Platform :: * Omg Room *
Gun:: [Geek.] :: Squirrel Massacre ( Gray ) :: * Omg Room *

~^~^~Candy Shop Preview~^~^~
" Step into this candy shop JULY 1st "
Nail Applier:: [-S-] :: Glitter Nails :: *Candy Shop*
Hair:: [Ayashi] :: Marise :: *Candy Shop*
Tights:: -BubbleGoth- :: See ur Evil Tights ( Bats ) :: *Candy Shop*

+~+~Manga Fair Preview~+~+
" Be submerged in it's pages JULY 1st "
Dress:: [KRC] :: Babydoll Vision :: *Manga Fair 2014*
Backpack:: .PANIK. :: The Kawaii Eyes Wings ( Noir ) :: *Manga Fair 2014*

~ Dress Me Up, Oppa~

Bracelets:: Delicious :: Picky 
Ears:: {PopTart} :: Dragon Ears 
Headband:: Action :: Studded Headband 
Puppy:: [Geek.] :: Ceberpups ( Ash )
Lipstick:: cStar :: Lips Matte 096
Stitches:: Zombie Suicide :: Happy Face 
Eye Makeup:: Corvus :: Evil Eye Makeup
Marks:: Pantsu*Hunter :: Belldandy Marks
Skin:: The Sugar Garden :: Luna ( B Tone ) 
Eyes:: Chop Shop! :: Kawaii White
Horns:: The Sugar Garden :: Veil Horns
First Pose:: {W&R} :: Nails

~Blurbble~

So I have opened most of the boxes from the Manga fair event and I am happy to say I have SO many looks to choose from, and I want to make as many creative looks I can. * dances *
I am fairly in a good mood today, I have the air condition on so I am cool and kinda sleepy because I think I woke up too early..As you can tell I have really nothing to say today,...Kinda quiet little Jinki.




No comments:

Post a Comment