Thursday, June 19, 2014

Race to my Pixelated Noob Heart

~ New-Venties ~

Bracelets:: =MS= :: Horned Bangles :: * New *
Shoes:: EMPORIUM :: High Platform Ankle Straps :: * Pandacare Gacha *
Backpack:: Tentacio :: Racing Car Backpack ( Red ) :: * Level Up! *
Prop Poses:: Mien :: Off to the Races ::* Level Up! *
Nail Applier:: The {Wicked} Peach :: Checkered :: * Level Up! *
Dress:: The Sugar Garden :: Racer Girl Dress w/ Collar ( Red ) :: * Level Up! *
Hat:: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations :: Roo Aviator Hat ( Red ) :: * Level Up! *
Necklace:: Cae :: Flame :: * Level Up! *
Hair:: Clawtooth :: Boardwalk Breeze :: * The Arcade *

~ Dress me Up, Oppa ~

Ears:: {PopTart} :: Dragon Ears 
Lipstick:: cStar :: Lips Matte 096
Piercings:: Cute Poison :: Stellar 
Eyes:: Pink Sugah :: Pretty ( Silver Moon ) 
Freckles:: -UtopiaH- :: My Freckled Blush
Faceblush:: [ni.ju] :: Saccharum Tattoo
Skin:: The Sugar Garden :: Luna ( B Tone )
Gloves:: -UtopiaH- :: My Black Symbolic Gloves
Horns:: -UtopiaH- :: Spiller Antlers ( Nut ) 
Stockings:: ::Envious:: :: Kenzie Stockings

~ Blurbble ~ 

Today starts the Level Up! Event. I am super stoaked and I so far have enjoyed so many different designers and their creative ideas. Off to the races.
I am not much of a talker today. My friend is making me laugh too much
Highly OCD



No comments:

Post a Comment