Sunday, June 1, 2014

#Selfie

~ New-Venties ~

Nail Applier:: ~ Kawaii ~ :: Rainbow Stripes :: * New * 
Shoes:: .Sweet Thing. :: Solid Angel Pumps (SLINK Mid) :: * New *
Outfit:: The Sugar Garden :: Academy Uniform ( White Cardigan ) :: * New *
Glasses:: + Half-Deer + :: Summer Delights ( Melty Sunglasses-Silver) :: * The Arcade *
Phone:: The Sugar Garden :: Keitai Flip Phone ( Beary san White ) :: * The Arcade *
Hair:: TRUTH :: Sakura ( Red/Orange Bears ) :: * The Arcade *
Floaty:: Birdy-[Alchemy] :: Story Book ( Lambicorn ) :: * The Arcade *

I am gonna say this here cause I wont say it again...I really really reaaaaaaaaaaaaallly want a Birdy Unicorn ( any of them ) and Truth Sushi Sakura hair....That is all...I am not picky.( Will pay ) LOL
~ Dress Me Up, Oppa ~

Poses:: //Elephante Poses// :: Call Me Maybe, Kawaii Lick & Ice Queen
Antlers/Ears:: +Half-Deer+ :: Jackalope  ( Cotton ) 
Tail:: {YumYums} :: Frisky Succubus Tail
Lipgloss:: The Sugar Garden :: Baby Liquishine ( Strawberry ) 
Collar:: *BOOM* :: Home by Midnight ( Lilac ) 
Phone Necklace:: MishMish :: Cutie Moon 
Eyes:: The Sugar Garden :: Mori ( Dark Brown ) 
Blush:: Adore&Abhor :: Princess Star Blush ( Pink ) 
Freckles:: -UtopiaH- :: My Freckled Blush
Skin:: The Sugar Garden :: Eun-Seo 
Body:: Wowmeh 

~Blurbble~

So today is the Arcade Gacha Fair...Took me two hours to get into it. 
Alas, I did finally and I was super happy about it. There is alot of goodies round so much that I am going back for a second time to get more of what I loved.
Enjoy this cute look.



No comments:

Post a Comment