Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Darn Eyepatch

+~ New-venties ~+

Dress/Eyepatch:: .{yumyums}. :: Miss Captain Heart Dress ( Pink ULTRA RARE ) :: * Fantasy Gacha Carnival *
" This specific dress comes with all the works:: Hat, Shoes, Eyepatch, and Appliers Appliers since it is the ultra rare you are set for a wonderful pirate-eqsue time. 50L a Play. I am not EXACTLY positive about the other dresses. "
^ OPENS AUGUST 8TH ^
Hair:: [Ayashi] :: Taura Hair :: * Cupcakes Anonymous Hunt *
Poses:: //Elephante Poses// :: Rather Be :: * FREE *

+~ Dress Me Up, Oppa ~+

Ears:: Mandala :: Fantasy Elf 
Headband:: {le fil casse} :: Fleur headband kimono pink
Hat:: .{yumyums}. :: Bunny Party Animals 
Lipstick:: Pink Acid :: Hollywood Lip Shine ( Purple ) 
Antlers/Ears:: +Half-Deer+ :: Jackalope ( Fawn ) 
Collar:: *Boom* :: Home By Midnight ( Doll Pink ) 
Nose Piercing:: Zombie Suicide :: Lien Piercing
Chest Piercing:: Zombie Suicide :: Pink Fusion Chest Piercing 
Wings:: .PANIK. :: The Kawaii Eyes Wings ( Rose ) 
Collar x2 :: {PopTart} :: Skeleton Collar ( Pastel Pink ) 
Piggie:: Birdy :: Story Book ( Pigaroo ) 
Glitter:: //Elephante Poses// :: Glitter Pink 
Makeup:: //Elephante Poses// :: Wolf Eyes ( Black ) 
Shoes:: The Sugar Garden :: Ruffle Platforms ( Black ) 
Stockings:: .Atomic. :: Scout Stockings ( Chibi ) 
Thigh Corset:: Forever Young :: Thigh Corset ( Pink ) 
Skin:: The Sugar Garden :: Bunny ( B Tone ) 
Neck Tat:: //Elephante Poses// :: Secret Heart 

+~Blurbble~+

Darn Eyepatch.
I took pictures with all the intended stoof on me and then when I went to my green screen I didnt notice it wasnt there. Darn Eyepatch. I am just gonna name my blog that.

This post is more of a creative outlet rather than a super important blogger post. I really loved this dress and wanted to see how far I could go.


No comments:

Post a Comment