Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Mischievous Trio of Sandwiches

~New-Venties~
= Hudded

Eyes:: !ChopShop! :: Bauble ( Bubble & Dreaming ) :: * New *
♦ Long Bracelet:: R3VOLT! :: Unisex Bracelet :: * New *
♦ Hair Bow:: +>A&A<+ :: Chu Bow :: * Hair Fair * 
" This actually is apart of a Hair called CHU, It was such a outstanding bow that I had to use it separately and many times to come "
Bracelet::.{yumyums}. :: Sailors Token ( Bronze ) :: * Pier Market *
♦ Dress:: .{yumyums}. :: Summertime Sun Dress ( Peach ) :: * The Secret Affair *
♦ Hair:: Ayashi :: Aiko :: * Hair Fair *
♦ Heels:: DuckNipple :: DiDi Heels :: * New *
Lipgloss:: Pink Acid :: Shimmer Summer ( Nude Blush ) :: * The Big Show *
Pin:: Random Matter :: Misa Misa Pins ( Jiggypuff ) :: * Manga Fair 2014 *


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Dress Me Up, Oppa ~

Ears:: *EPIC* :: Sylph Ears 
Romper Shorts:: Rotten Toe :: Old Rose Romper
Freckles:: -UtopiaH- :: My Freckled Blush 
Blush:: {Sugar Heart} :: My Deer Blush 
Skin:: The Sugar Garden :: Eun-Seo ( B Tone ) 
Middle Pose:: Adorkable

~Blurrble~

HELLO! I am happy to announce that 1 Hundred. is now accepting bloggers but I am sure you didnt come on this post to figure that out. 

This is my bestfriend postie and it seems I am the last one to post it..I am sorry I am super busy at work but here I am.
I was not able to get a close up of the shoes because my feet kept glitching last night and as my menstrual cycle would have it, I just said " F*ck it " and came up with this blue spectacle. So that empty space right there where my eyes meet...imagine pretty white shoes.





No comments:

Post a Comment