Tuesday, August 12, 2014

School Journal WOAHhhhh

Hello!! If you want to hear me mumble and jumble about my feelings please stay tuned to the end..Roll the credits!!
~New-venties~

Necklace:: +MAB+ :: Acorn Necklace :: * We Love RP *
Poses:: //Elephante Poses// :: Fever :: * New Store Release *
Creatures:: [Geek.] :: Wildfire & H2o Buddy :: * Fantasy Gacha Carnival *
Binders:: .{yumyums}. :: Closed Mint Stripe & Open Bubblegum Binder :: * Pier Market *
Pencil:: .{yumyums}. :: Nommy Colored Pencil ( Bubblegum ) :: * Pier Market *
Headband:: Zombie Suicide :: Spiked Headband ( Black ) :: * Great Summer Bash *
Hair:: TRUTH :: Jinx :: * New * 
Bottle:: AMITOMO :: Summer Tumbler ( Overdose ) :: * Okinawa Summer Festival *
Dress:: AMITOMO :: Summer School Uniform #6 :: * Okinawa Summer Festival *
Backpack:: Candy Crunchers :: Whale Tail Backpack :: * Fantasy Gacha Carnival *

~ Dress Me Up, Oppa ~

Left Bracelets:: .Sweet Thing. :: Shiba Stack (Pink) 
Right Bracelets:: .{yumyums}. :: Way Girlie Bracelet ( Heart & Pearl ) 
Ears:: Mandala :: Steking Ears
Glasses:: Ellemeno :: Clean Glasses 
Eyes:: Pink Sugah :: Pretty Eyes ( Silver Moon ) 
Freckles:: -UtopiaH- :: My Freckled Blush 
Blush:: {Sugar Heart} :: My Deer Blush 
Shoes:: DMD :: Midday Pumps 
Knees:: [ESUGA] :: Booboo Knees & Bandaids 
Skin:: The Sugar Garden :: Luna ( B Tone ) 
Cat:: TMC :: Scottish Fold ( Melon Hat ) 

~ Blurbble ~

So very rarely do I ever post anything in here too in depth ( Or about RL ) but I guess it is my blog so why not.
I am always running away from things..like maybe falling for someone who is worthy of my time. I pushed so many people away who were good for me because I rather be alone...I am use to being alone...being quiet...be contained in some box like state, immersed in music...immersed in blogging.
I have been having a crush with someone at my job who is clearly taken...The heart wants what it wants right...I knew my boundaries plus the right words to ever say to him never appeared in my vocab unless he started to talk about video games which I know my way around pretty well...anything technology wise...that was our bond..and I was ok with this. We sit together while I wait for my ride to pick me up or wait for my job to give me clearance to go home and we talk about games to play or our parents are jerks ( his dad my mom ) and we ended up having stuff in common enough that I really started to enjoy his company..granted my face turned bright red whenever I was around him ( which he gave me the nickname Pinky ). He would call me while I was sitting at the front telling me to keep him company cause he didn't like me being alone or to follow him while he did errands around the store which caught on to many of my other co workers who ended up picking fun at me or calling me his " Pet ". To my happiness he never picked up on that because he is super dense..I always did enjoy the quirky boys who take a little bit longer to get things then normal..One of my co workers lets just call him R doesn't like me very much and proceeded to tell him how much I liked him and admired him as a person ( which at this point didn't bother me because it isn't like I was gonna jump on him and ride him around my job )...He literally just kinda stared at me then didn't speak to me for the rest of the day...I cant explain it..in an instant the friendship we had was sort of crushed in less than 3 minutes. So I just kept to myself...and left when my shift was done...
" Don't be mad at me..im sorry " - Text I got when I left.






No comments:

Post a Comment