Thursday, August 21, 2014

Tiny bunny things

~ New-venties ~

Nail Applier:: {W&R} :: Cutie Pixiels ( Blue ) :: * New *
Furniture:: [noctis] :: Petite Shabby Furniture :: * Genre * 
Fox Swing:: The Mint Condition :: Red Panda ( Swing Lawn ) :: * The Gacha Mania *
Hair:: TRUTH :: Lilith :: * New *
Tutu:: 1 Hundred. :: Luscious Tutu ( White ) :: * District 5 *
Glasses:: The Sugar Garden :: Shy Megane ( Gold ) :: * New Release *

~ Dress Me Up, Oppa ~

Bracelets & Tail:: {yumyums} :: Way Girlie Bracelet ( Heart & Pearl ) 
Rainbow Bracelets:: !Fappy Gear :: Candy Bracelets
Ears:: Ariskea :: {Usagi Ears} Cutie Green
Necklace:: !Fappy Gear :: Candy Necklace ( Rainbow ) 
Shoes:: H+K :: Maple Sneaker
Ring:: .Pekka. :: Heart + Wings ( Blue ) 
Eyes:: Pink Sugah :: Pretty Eyes ( Silver Moon ) 
Glitter Makeup:: {S0NG} :: Glitter Mood ( Teal with it )
Backpack:: H+K :: Maple Bunny ( Green ) 
Skin:: The Sugar Garden :: Luna ( B Tone ) 
Tattoo:: NEO** :: Moon Light 
Neck Tattoo:: //Elephante Poses// :: Secret Heart
Poses:: ILAYA :: Floor Poses Set 2 Pack & Femme Pose Pack
Last Pic Pose:: {W&R} :: Nails 
Stockings:: Schadenfreude :: Opaque Pastel Rainbow 
Hairbow:: The Sugar Garden :: GiGi Hairbow ( Eyeball ) 

\
~Blurbble ~

Some reason my internet was out last night, but I am happy to announce ( as you cal tell ) I am back and I am blogging...
I have tons of new looks I want to put together and show you and now I will be able to.
Also my pictures have gotten better, and I realized I didnt have to go to some random place to take pictures...I know I have shadows now but if I travel to somewhere else, I will be very very unlucky and crash alot..

I also noticed the body suit I am wearing it is suppose to be advertised, but of course I am an idiot..and my covers the whole thing as well as the tutu...so fail blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment