Friday, September 19, 2014

Jinki Love

See that picture right there?? Lol That is what I thought of when I put this outfit together..the beauty that is Lee Jin Ki and how he makes me so happy to be called a Shawol.

|I{•------» New-Venties «------•}I|

Poses:: //Elephante Poses// :: Never Say Never :: * VIP group gift *
Nail Appliers:: Bella Elephante :: Drippy :: * VIP group gift *
Shirt:: :Moon Amore: :: Simple Shirt :: * Gacha Mania *
Hair:: Ayashi :: Lisa Hair :: * The Unique Varied Event *
Snapshot:: [Geek.] :: Role-Snap Mouffie ( Bot ) :: * Level Up! *
Camera:: [Geek.] :: Shutter Obscura ( Black ) :: * Level Up! *
Bracelets:: Anachron :: Indian Bangles :: * Genre *
Shoes:: Bliensen + MaiTai :: Giddha :: * Genre *


|I{•------» Dress Me Up, Oppa «------•}I|

Glasses:: [Magic Nook] :: Golden Life Sunglasses 
Bow:: :Moon Amore: :: Lonely Bow 
Gameboy:: Cute Bytes :: Pocket Game 
Antlers/Ears:: +Half-Deer+ :: Jackalope Antlers 
Lipstick:: The Sugar Garden :; Perfume 
Collar:; *BOOM* :: Home By Midnight ( Doll Pink ) 
Shorts:: -SU!- :: B Boop Shorts ( Sky ) 
Knee Fruit:: {Sugar Heart} :: Fruit Kneenja ( Cantalope ) 
Tattoo:: NEO** :: Moon Light ( All ) 


|I{•------» Blurbble «------•}I|

I think I need a new set of beginnings.


No comments:

Post a Comment