Friday, November 28, 2014

Burned Brunch Cone

×÷·.·´¯`·)» New-Venties «(·´¯`·.·÷×

Egg/Sausage:: Buttery Toast :: Do you want eggs with that? :: * Free*Style *
Outfit:: .{yumyums}. :: School Daze (Hudded):: * Geeks & Nerds *
" This outfit is super super customize-able and has pretty much a Hud for every outfit component. From Sweet to Basic you can be professional to a silly food cone like me  " 
Leggings:: R3VOLT! :: Kira Leggings (Hudded) :: * New *
Shoes:: EMPORIUM :: Minaj Heels (Hudded) :: * The Showroom *
Little Monster:: .Sweet Thing.& DarkendStare :: Chomy Sprouts ( Happy Mort ) RARE :: * Geeks & Nerds *
Lipstick:: Pink Acid :: Donut Glazed Lip ( Caramel ) :: * The Showroom *
Scars:: :[Even~Tide]: :: Burn Scarred Arms/Face :: * Genre *  


×÷·.·´¯`·)» Dress Me Up «(·´¯`·.·÷×

Arm Ribbon :: [ NoRe! ] :: White Arm Ribbon
Glasses:: ellemeno :: clean glasses ( Pink ) 
Mittens:: 8f8 :: Deer Mittens
Eyeliner:: Corvus :: Cateyes Eyeliner
Hair:: +Spellbound+ :: Velvet 
Cookie Pan:: Lost Junction :: Cookie Sheet 

×÷·.·´¯`·)» Blurbble «(·´¯`·.·÷×

Helllllllllllllllllo. 
I actually got inspired to do an outfit this week, I love random links of meat around my neck.
Hah actually I have been in a good mood although I have been having dreams about a friend I use to have, however I am not sure why to be honest. She never made a big impact on my life but sometimes I feel like she will never be forgotten and has taught me a lot of things that I didnt know. Who knows? Maybe she had a bigger impact on me than I thought she would have. 

Lately if you haven't noticed I have been scarce with the postings. I have been so busy with RL work that when I come home I just pass out..I open SL gather all the boxes...Open them...fall asleep while opening them. I work so much and so many hours that I have no energy to do anything else and then I wake up at 4am to do it all over again. No vacation time is ever gonna help me heal. I will not stop blogging and as you can tell I pretty much get a lot of releases out as I can, ( sometimes I fudge up and miss events ) and I still am a dependable blogger. I can tell you I will not sign up for any more BI WEEKLY events because I honestly cannot keep up with them but I love Monthlies and Events more than anything, so you can bet I will still sign up and blog them when they come around my way. 

In other news ( I am chatty today ), I realllllllyyyyy miss VIXX. Like more than I miss anything. I miss N's stares, I miss Leo's smile and I miss their hands against mine and the lingering touches. I want to see all my friends. I want to be back there and scream my head off, I want to go back so bad it makes my throat dry...it was the best time of my life, of my 25 years of existing I have never felt more happy and free. I want to experience it everyday of my life even if it threatens my health. I am happy. I am thankful.



No comments:

Post a Comment