Friday, February 20, 2015

The Peet Pals


Today's post was inspired by my friend forever LittleRen.
If you want to see what she is wearing please click ----- THIS

•^v^–[ New-venties ]–^v^•

Collar:: .{Yumyums}. :: For Love Collar ( Mint ) :: * Store Release *
Bodysuit & Wings :: 1 Hundred. :: Beloved :: * Fashion Fair * 
Skin:: Pink Acid :: Renee ( Butterscotch ) :: * Cosmetic Fair *
Comes with every applier imaginable...I was super happy. I always choose the bare face version so I can add my own makeups and cute little accessories...so I will make sure to use this skin next post with nothing added onto it.
Shoes:: The Sugar Garden :: Corset Trekkers ( Mint ) :: * Store Release *


•^v^–[Dress Me Up]–^v^•

Garter:: Buttery Toast :: Olivia 
Glasses:: Sweet Thing. :: Heart Frames ( Lensless ) 
Paws:: The Sugar Garden :: Neko Cosplay ( Black ) 
Headpiece:: Ambrosia :: Rose & Daisy Corolia ( Baby Mint )
Tail:: .{yumyums}. :: Curious Kitty Tail  (Coal) 
BodyParts:: SLINK 
Eyes:; {S0NG} :: Anim ( Silver ) 
Lipstick:: The Sugar Garden :: Sparkle Lips ( BerryKiss )
Blush:: -UtopiaH- :: My Freckled Blush 
Eyeliner:: {S0NG} :: Catlick Eyeliner OP2
Spot:: {Sugar Heart} :: BIG Spot
Poses:: {Mango Cheeks} :: Frenchie








No comments:

Post a Comment