Friday, July 24, 2015

Dreamland

" I have had such a confliction when it came time to make this outfit. I loved this skirt so much and then I loved a bunch of other skirts too that I have to blog and I realized that I am just going crazy when it comes to blogging on time. Heck, I also am working a ton of overtime starting tomorrow...my only day off in two weeks is on Tuesday....Wish me luck " 

[`·.] New-Venties [.·´]
Rose Tiara:: :Moon Amore: :: Luise Tiaras ( Roses Tiara ) Hudded :: * Kustom9 *
Skirt:: :Moon Amore: :: Sabrina Skirt (Hudded) :: * Manga Fair 2015 *
Cotton Candy:: [Black Bantam] & Pink Acid :: Pome Cotton Candy ( Pink Glitter ) RARE :: * Wayward Carnival *
Hair:: Sweet Thing :: Puppy Hair ( Fantasy ) ( Hudded ):: * The Epiphany * 
Boots:: Violent Seduction :: Liddell Boots ( White ) :: * Kawaii Project *

[`·.]New Scenes[.·´]
Bottles:: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations :: {Cora} Drink me B :: * Kawaii Project *
Dreamer:: //Elephante Poses// :: The Dreamer ( Lavender ) ::  * The Epiphany * 
Poses:: //Elephante Poses// :: Beautiful World :: * ANNIVERSARY VIP GIFT *

[`·.]Dress Me Up[.·´]
Bracelet:: +Half-Deer+ :: Forest's Tale ( Petals and Pearls ) 
Ears:: *Epic* :: Mesh Sylph Ears 
Glasses:: Ellemeno :: Clean Glasses ( White ) 
Jewels:: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations :: Lyra ( white ) 
Bunny Ears:; [NoRe!] :: Floppy Bunny Ears 
Jacket:: .Atomic. :: Petal Jacket ( Set 4 ) 
Forhead Jewel:: TONY :: Sailor Scouts Moon Jewel ( Silver ) 
Eyes:: The Sugar Garden :: Charm Eyes ( Dark Brown ) 
Eyelashes:: DMD :: Happy Doll Lashes
Bear Bow:: The Sugar Garden :: Beary Bow ( White )
Body:: Maitreya Mesh Body :: Lara
Head:: The Sugar Garden :: Yui 

[`·.]Scenes Stuff[.·´]
Flower Lamp:; Cubic Cherry Kre-ations :; Sparkling Flowers 
Balloons:: VCO :: Happy Deco Balloons 
Shelf:: -ATTIC- :: I wish Pink shelf


No comments:

Post a Comment