Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Sugar Cotton Rush

So a little backstory on why this post took FOREVER to finish.
I recently got the Maitreya Body and have been tinkering around with it.
I like it however the rest of my SL has been acting crazy. I got my look complete logged off and came back online with everything on designer reset ( Which means I had to program everything back on my avatar ). Then my little bear heads I put as decor just didn't want to appear..Not to mention my stockings didn't want to stay on my body either. The final icing to my cake was my lovely Merida surprised me by moving my body in position and therefore making it so my shadows..just in a weird location so my pictures arent what they usually are this time around. However after everything was all fixed to the best of my ability ( Pictures are wonkie and teddy bear is gone in some frames ) I am alright now, and getting more decor to make scenes with again. Yay silver lining...I am so exhausted tho.

•·´¯°· New-venties ·°¯`·•

Hand Candies:: {Fawn's Demise} :: Ooo Candy Pose+Prop :: * Candy Fair 2015 *
Mouth Candies:: {Fawn's Demise} :: Ooo Candy ( Blueberry ) :: * Candy Fair 2015 *
Pink Whale:: Sweet Thing :: Berry Cone Nom Nom Narwhal RARE :: * Candy Fair 2015 *
Outfit:: Sweet Thing :: Sailor Cutie ( Pink on Pink ) :: * Oh My Gacha *
Nose Tattoo:: !Oleander :: Glitter Kitty Nose ( Pink ) :: * Hair Fair 2015 * GIFT
Hair:: !Oleander :: Larkin ( Dipped Tones ) :: * Hair Fair 2015 * GIFT
Nail Appliers:: .Figure. :: Summer Nail Set ( Flamingo ) :: * FashionTropic *

•·´¯°· Scene New-venties ·°¯`·•

Sign:: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations :: {Niji Cafe} Clock :: * Candy Fair 2015 *
Bench:: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations:: {Deiji} Bench RARE :: * The Seasons Story *
Flower Children::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations :: {Deiji} :: * The Seasons Story *
- Lil Helper and the Butterfly RARE
-Lil Helper and the Pot RARE 
- Lil helper B,C,D 
Bread/Ukulele:: Dust Bunny :: Summer Picnic Gacha :: * The Seasons Story *
Bear Head:: NANA :: Mocca Brown Bear RARE :: * Oh My Gacha *
•·´¯°· Dress Me Up ·°¯`·•

Ears:: Mandala :: Fantasy Elf ( Short ) 
Sundae Hat:: +Half-Deer+ :: Summer Delights ( Sundae Hat ) 
Collar:: *BOOM* :: Home By Midnight ( doll pink ) 
Necklace blue:: +Half-Deer+ :: Marshmellow Fruit Necklace
Pink BottleCap:: -Pr!cK- :: Face Caps ( Happy ) 
Birdy:: +Half-Deer+ :: Ice creamaholic Birdy ( Cake Cone ) 
Spetum:: {Secret Love} :: Septum Ring 
Eyes:: {S0NG} :: Alaska ( Brown Eye )
Lipstick:: Pink Acid :: Necee Lip Stain ( Candies ) 
Eyeliner:: Pantsu*Hunter :: Tintable Eyeliner
Eyeliner:: {S0NG} :: Glitter Mood ( grey clouds )
Eyelinerx2:: PMD :: The Liners ( 5 ) 
Shoes:: +Half-Deer+ :: Milkshake Pumps ( Strawberry )
Socks::  .Atomic. :: Slouchy Knee Socks ( Shell ) 
Skin:: Pink Acid :: Renee ( Butterscotch )

•·´¯°· Additional Scene Stuff  ·°¯`·•

Cake Pops :: Glam Affair :: Chicken Cake Pops 
Bunnies:: Glam Affair :: Bunny Ice Creams 
Bottle:: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations :: Bottled Thoughts ( Orange )
Balloons:: VCO :: Happy Party Balloons ( Pink )
Mannequins:: LISP :: Amelie Tabletop Dummie  




No comments:

Post a Comment