Saturday, August 15, 2015

Pure Red

Hi Hi Hi.
I know I said I would post on Monday but I guess I had more time on my hands than I thought. So I thought I would post this before you never get to see how cute I looked.
Last weekend into the week I went to KCON15NY and hung out with a lot of awesome people so I didnt think I would have time to post much...I think I am losing my style.
HOWEVER here is some cool pictures of this cool look with me using mermaid poses..Lol
×÷·.·´¯`·)» New-Venties «(·´¯`·.·÷×

Nails:: .Figure. :: UB Nails :: * The Showroom *
Hair:: [Ayashi] :: Mizuko Hair :: *Check Store Releases *
Horns:: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations :: {Infrit} Coal Horns :: * We Love RP *
Shoes:: EMPORIUM :: Tania Heels :: * Cosmopolitan*
Jacket:: NANA :: Amber Jacket ( Stripes ) :: * Thrift Shop 2015 *
Ring:: Pink Acid :: Whippy Cream Ring ( Vanilla ) :: * Chapter Four *
Strawbearry:: Pink Acid :: My Garden Strawbeary (Display) :: * Chapter Four *
Glasses:: NS:: :: Nerd Sunglasses :: * Check Store Releases *
Crop Top:: {Dollle*} :: 115 Halter Top ( Black ) :: * Thrift Shop 2015 *
Poses:: //Elephante Poses// :: Girl and the Sea :: * The Enchantment *

×÷·.·´¯`·)» Dress Me Up «(·´¯`·.·÷×

Hat:: {Dollle*} :: Long Horn Knit Hat ( White Red )
Forehead Jewel:: DirtyStories :: Diamond Heart 
Eyes:: {S0NG} :: Alaska ( Abyss ) 
Skin:: The Sugar Garden :: Luna ( B Tone )
Body:: Maitreya :: Lara
Head:: The Sugar Garden :: Yui Head ( B Tone ) 


×÷·.·´¯`·)» End «(·´¯`·.·÷×

Enjoy this lovely picture of Jonghyunnie the Marshmellow god. :3


1 comment: