Monday, September 21, 2015

Breezie Beautiful

Hi ^_^ Didnt expect to see me so soon?! I got totally inspired by this look that I could not wait to take pictures of it at the same place that I took pictures before: ~ Pandora Box of Dreams ~  is a totally decked out space for the fall season and since Fall is one of my favorite seasons. Fall Fall Fall :3 I also included some separate snaps of the sweater I was wearing under this bulky warm coat.
ヽ(´ー`)ノ ☆ New-Venties ☆

Coat:: :Moon Amore: :: Abril Coat (Hudded) :: * Shiny Shabby *
*Coat comes with leafie attachments*
Sweater:: Sweet Thing :; Cozy Mori Sweater ( Vanilla ) :: * Kawaii Project *
Eyes:: {S0NG} :: Toxic ( Abyss ) :: * Kawaii Project *
Nails:: .Figure. :: ETC Common Set 2 :: * Cosmetic Fair *
Poses:: Label Motion :: My Attic Poses :: * My Attic *
Shoes:: Essenz :: Alabama (Hudded):: * My Attic *
*Slink & Maitreya Compatible *

ヽ(´ー`)ノ ☆ Extra Dress Up Bits ☆

Hair:: [Due] :: Karin 
Body:: Maitreya :: Lara
Head:: The Sugar Garden :: Aya ( B Tone )


Smile like sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment