Tuesday, March 15, 2016

SPELL?


Afternooning, this postie is coming out a little later than normal. The platform I was on is closing due to the sim closing so I have been thrown around every which way, and I didnt have time to set up some fancy " in my house " scenery. I always realized I am better with dressing myself then putting together fabulous scenes, so I am truly sorry this did not come out the way my brain envisioned it.


[`·.] BODY [.·´]
Ears:: MANDALA :: Stretched Ears ( Hudded ) 
Body:: Maitreya :: Lara V3.5
Hands:: SLINK :: Elegant 1
Skin:: The Sugar Garden :: Luna ( B Tone ) 
Hair:: Lovey Dovey :: Martini ( Hudded ) :: * Whore Couture *
Bangs:: Lovey Dovey :: ADD on Bangs ( Hudded ) :: * Whore Couture Gift *
Eyes:; {S0NG} :: Ange ( Light Brown ) :: * Store Release *

[`·.] Accessories [.·´]
Bracelet:: Sweet Thing. :: Pink Shiba Stack
Choker:: Katat0nik :: Angel Choker ( Hudded ) 
Hat:: NS:: :: Mesh Chain Cap ( Hudded ) :: * Gen-Neutral *
Book:: { L o v e f o x } :: Book of Exodus ( Wear ) :: *OneWord*
Leg Strap:: .ET :: L'odeur du cuir Legstap ( Pink )  


[`·.] FACE [.·´]
Lipstick:: The Sugar Garden :: Sparkle Lips ( Perfume ) 
Eyeliner:: Pantsu*Hunter :: Tintable Eyeliner 
Dots:: Pantsu*Hunter :: Animu Blush ( Dots ) 
( Raw shot of what I was trying to accomplish ) lol

[`·.] Clothing [.·´]
Shoes:: Katat0nik :: Toy Boots ( Tux2 )
Outfit:: The Sugar Garden :: Delinquent Uniform RED ( RARE ) :: * The Arcade *

[`·.] Scenery [.·´]
Flags:: {anc} :: Happy end park ( Pennant Garland pink ) :: * The Arcade *
Bubbles:: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations :: {Floating Bubbles} Ethereal Pack ( Candy & Snow ) :: * We Love RP *
Circle :: { L o v e f o x } :: Arcane Circle ( Rez ) :: *OneWord*
Floor Book :: { L o v e f o x } :: Sorcerer's Book Pile ( Scattered, Magic ) :: *OneWord*
Jackalope:: +Half-Deer+ :: Jackalope Baby ( Found Something )  
Doves:: {anc} :: Ground Doves ( Black ) 


No comments:

Post a Comment