Sunday, April 24, 2016

A TOUCH OF PINK MAGIC

Hello, loverlies. I have so much to tell you in a short amount of space because I try not to talk too much when I post blogs. Anyways Saturday was exhausting with stress and worry but guess what I GOT TICKETS TO SEE SHINee in Chicago! After many a battle I was able to get P1 tickets and I am trying not to get too excited. This Mother's Day I shall be actually happy. Other that, I was really behind with my actual job because of it...It was worth it to be honest. I shall update you more in future posts maybe :3


•·.·´¯`·.·• BODY •·.·´¯`·.·•
Ears:: [][]Trap[]] :: Short Gelf Ears ( Hudded ) 
Bunny Ears:: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations :: {Space BunneH} Shadow :: * Kawaii Project *
Skin:: The Sugar Garden :: Rei ( B Tone ) 
Body:: Maitreya :: Lara 3.5
Eyes:: {S0NG} :: Cho~ ( Grey Eye ) :: * Kawaii Project *
Blush:: {Sugar Heart} :: My Deer Blush ( Tintable ) 
Hair:: [Ayashi] :: Larine Hair ( Hudded ) :: * ROMP *


•·.·´¯`·.·• CLOTHING •·.·´¯`·.·•
Gloves:: .Atomic. :: Critter Comfort ( Black Cat Mittens ) 
Jacket:: .Atomic. :: {Petal Jacket} set 4 ( Hudded ) 
Stockings:: :Moon Amore: :; Lydia ( Pink ) 
Shoes:: Corvus :: Black Fearless Boots 
Dress:: Sweet Thing. :: Bowknot Dress ( Noir ) :: *Kustom9*



•·.·´¯`·.·• ACCESSORIES •·.·´¯`·.·•
Piercing:: Cute Poison :: Stellar Piercing
Hat:: { L o v e f o x } :: Witch Hat Pointy :: * Store Release *
Mouthie:: + pure.of.heart + :: Fortune of Love Mouthie ( Pink ) :: *Group Gift*
Foxie:: Darkendstare :: Foxxy fellows ( Ghost ) :: * Epiphany *



•·.·´¯`·.·• SCENERY •·.·´¯`·.·•
Umbrellas:; Darkendstare :: rainy day umbrella ( White, Pink Stripe, Bunny ) :: * Dreams Gacha Fair *
Carpet:: { L o v e f o x } :: Clow Carpet ( Poses in product ):: * Store Release *
Paper:: Moon Amore :: Ceres Flying Pages ( Pink ) 
Foxies:: Darkendstare :: Foxxy Fellows ( Sleeps, Sneaks,( Hudded )  Follows Pet ( Shadow )) :: * Epiphany *


No comments:

Post a Comment