I regret to inform you, due to personal reasons I can no longer blog. Thank you so much for putting up with me for so long.
One day I will be back...

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Ice Cream Paradise


Hellooooo, Simplicity is my name and simple blog attires is my game.I am not wearing pants in this blog, or shoes.


· ··^v´¯`×) Body (×´¯`v^·· ·
Ears:: Mandala :: Fantasy Elf 
Body:: Matireya :: Lara V3.5
Eyes:: {S0NG} :: Thea ( Light Brown Eye ) :: * Sanarae *
Hands:: SLINK :: Elegant 1
Hair:: [Ayashi] :: Nodoka Hair ( Hudded ) :: * Hairology *

· ··^v´¯`×) Accessories (×´¯`v^·· ·
Glasses:: The Sugar Garden :: Silver Shy Megane
Ice Cream Cone:: Pink Acid :: Stacked Ice Cream Cone 03 :: * Kawaii Project *
Choker:: Pixel Geek :: Skull Choker :: * Kawaii Pon Pon * 

· ··^v´¯`×) Clothes (×´¯`v^·· ·
Shirt:: NS:: :: Like Him Shirt ( Hudded ) :: * Store Release *


No comments:

Post a Comment