Monday, December 12, 2016

Wagging Tongues




Hello Everyone, Just where have I been? Working in the RL. Always. My boss got super sick which means I had to be acting Manager in her place for two weeeks! I am super super sorry for the inconvenience and hopefully this uplifting cute post full of polar bears will make you smile. I am planning to make as many posts as I can this week to catch up with all the blogging I missed. I love you all lots - Harleyquinn 

- -¤--^] BODY [^--¤- -
Skin:: Enfer Sombre* :: Susie 
Head:: CATWA :: Jessica 
Body:: Maitreya ( Lara ) 
Eyes:: {S0NG} :: Sol ( Pale Eye ) :: * Kawaii Project *
Hair:: [LeLutka] :: Versage Hair ( Powder ) 

- -¤--^] ACCESSORIES [^--¤- -
Glasses:: Sleepy Eddy :: Boston ( Navy ) 
Polar Bears:: [Black Bantam] :: Polar Bears & Lights :: * The Chapter Four *
Choker/Headband :: ERSCH :: Ornaments (RGS ) :: * The Chapter Four *

- -¤--^] CLOTHING [^--¤- -
Hoodie:: darkendStare :: Cottontail Hoodie ( Pink ) :: * Kawaii Project *


No comments:

Post a Comment