Sunday, February 26, 2017

Bubblegum Jointed


Hello My lovers,
Today I am actually early with all of my posts for these events. I beat the system * noodles *.
I feel more comfortable in this look than my other ones, I find I do my best work when I am in pastel goodness.

·´¯`·­» BODY «­·´¯`·
Hands:: Vista :: Vista Prohand 
Skin:: Enfer Sombre* :: Gaby Skin ( Mocha ) 
Head:: CATWA :: Jessica 
Eyes:: {S0NG} :: Ells Eyes ( Black ) :: * Sanarae *  OPEN TODAY 
Hair:: [LCKY] :: Michi ( Tuna ) 
Body:: Maitreya :: Lara 
Ears:: darkendStare :: Kitty Cat Bento Ears v1 ( Hudded ) ::  * Sanarae *  OPEN TODAY 
Poses::  [La Baguette] :: Joyssance Poses 
Tattoo:; Sweet Thing. :: Clockwork Doll ( Ball Jointed Applier ) :: * The Arcade * MARCH 1st


·´¯`·­» ACCESSORIES «­·´¯`·
Rings:: Absolut Vendetta :: Hydra Ring ( Hudded ) 
Mask:: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations :: {Naps} Mask Bunny B RARE :: * The Gacha Garden *
Tail:: Sweet Thing. :: Fuwa Tail ( Bento ) :: * Kustom9 *
Nails:: [FORMANAILS] :: Ballerina 2 ( Vista Nails ) 
Garter/Collar:: Sweet Thing. :: Clockwork Doll :: * The Arcade * MARCH 1st

·´¯`·­» CLOTHING «­·´¯`·
Pasties:: Sweet Thing. :: Candy Cross Pasties ( Grape )
Shoes:: Birdy. :: Cabaret Boots ( White ) 
Bra/Corset/Panties :: Sweet Thing. :: Clockwork Doll :: * The Arcade * MARCH 1st 




No comments:

Post a Comment