Thursday, February 16, 2017

Kandy


Good Day Everyone,
So this is just a fun outfit that I had so much fun doing. I also finally got myself Bento hands which was long overdo, I am so clueless when it comes to Bento products. I was gonna buy the Bento head as well but I am so attached to my Jessica head that I just bought myself another Enfer Sombre skin and clung to it for dear life.  Hope you Enjoy!

·°¯`·• BODY •·´¯°·
Ears:: MANDALA :: Fantasy Elf ( Hudded ) 
Head:: CATWA :: Jessica 
Body:: Maitreya :: Lara 
Skin:: Enfer Sombre* :: Gaby ( Mocha ) 
Tattoo:: CUREMORE :: 90s Splash ( Nineties Kid Tattoo ) :: * 90s Rewind *
Hair:: Doe :: Junko Ponytail ( Colors ) 
Eyes:: {S0NG} :: Maki ( Hazel Eyes ) :: * Kustom9 *
Hands:: Vista :: Pro Hands 


·°¯`·• ACCESSORIES •·´¯°·
Garter:: #EMPIRE :: Heart Harness ( Maitreya ) ( Hudded ) 
Stockings:: +Fawn's Demise+ :: Ripped Socks ( Sporty Orange ) 
Gun:: [ Lost Junction ] :: Dr. Laval Cooke Ray
Headband:: ERSCH :: Rowanberry Wreath ( Black ) :: * Chapter Four *
Cuffs:: .{yumyums}. :: For Love Cuff ( Princess ) 
Nose Ring:: Zombie Suicide :: Simple Nose Ring
Collar:: Cubic Cherry Krea-tions :: {Beast} ( Black ) :: * Collabor 88 * 

·°¯`·• CLOTHING •·´¯°·
Vest:: CUREMORE :: Sour Candy Vest ( Vinyl Lime )
Boots:: darkendStare :: Monster Boots (Rainbow)
Undergarments:: darkendStare :: Neve ( Black ) ( Maitreya ) :: * 90s Rewind *





No comments:

Post a Comment