Saturday, February 4, 2017

Lovely Killer

HELLO! So today I was inspired by a set by ERSCH called Lovely Killer and it was right up my styling alley, sexy and pastel.. Also I seem to have deleted ALL of my makeup from my inventory...so if I seem all bare and unsexy it is because of that. It just gives me time to build up my collection again. It just is kinda saddening because some of that makeup was classic '08. 

.-~·*'˜¨¯`·¸ B O D Y ¸·`¯¨˜'*·~-.
Ears:: MANDALA :: Fantasy Elf  ( Short )
Teeth:: CATWA :: Teeth Vampire
Head:: CATWA :: Jessica
Eyes:: {S0NG} :: Tomo ( Black Eyes ) :: * Limit8*
Skin:: Enfer Sombre* :: Susie ( Mocha ) 
Body:: Maitreya :: Lara 
Hair:: [RA] :: Harley Hair ( Pastels ) 
Lipstick:: Pink Acid :: Sleek Gloss ( Strawberry ) :: * Cosmetic Fair * 
Tattoo:: La Malvada Mujer :: The Universe 

.-~·*'˜¨¯`·¸ A C C E S S O R I E S ¸·`¯¨˜'*·~-.
Goggles:: .{PSYCHO:Byts}. :: Apocalyptic Goggles ( Hudded ) 
Noseband:: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations :: {Cutesy} Noseband Star Onyx
Flower :: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations :: {Cadence} Gag - Red Rose :: *ROMP *
Bunny Plush:: darkendStare :: Plushie Buddies Bunny :: * Epiphany *

.-~·*'˜¨¯`·¸ C L O T H I N G ¸·`¯¨˜'*·~-.
Corset:: Birdy. :: Cabaret  (White)
Boots:: Birdy. :: Cabaret Boots ( White ) 

.-~·*'˜¨¯`·¸ S E T S ¸·`¯¨˜'*·~-.
This set " Lovely Killer " from ERSCH can be won at the Gacha Garden which opened FEB 1st

Stuff Used::
Lovely Killer Choker 
Lovely Killer Leg Belt (black)
Lovely Killer Headband w/ chain add on
Lovely Killer Knife ( Leg ver )
Lovely Killer RARE Chains ( 01 & 02 )
( Huds are available for certain items )


No comments:

Post a Comment